Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

MAM Alert: Target + Neiman Marcus

What is there NOT to love about Target?  Let me add to the "must love" list of Target but letting you in on a GREAT secret: Target & Neiman Marcus have teamed up with some award winning designers to create a Christmas Look Book, available December 1st!  I couldn't resist not announcing it to the world because Target is my favorite place to shop and Neiman Marcus is my favorite place to look. LOL!

Check out my top favorite items:

#1 The Philip Crangi Frame $49.99
Anyone who knows me KNOWS that I love picture frames.  Check out my wall in my home and it's filled with them so when I saw this hardware on this frame - instant fatal attraction. :)

#2 Brian Atwood Leather Gloves $49.99
Speechless.....no need for a fancy manicure when you have these gloves.

#3 Derek Lam Slippers  $49.99
I love ALL things animal print so this obviously have to land on my favorites list.

#4 Skaist-Taylor Vest $79.99
I am hoping that they will have this in my size. If not, shame on them. If so, hooray for me!

#5 The Philip Crangi Trinket Box $69.99
What would I put in it? I really dont know but it makes an interesting conversation piece.

#6 Lela Rose Dress $99.99
I love the silhouette on this dress. It would be perfect for a night out on the town. Reminds of a "sex and the city" moment. 



No comments:

Post a Comment