Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Winter Essentials 2012



My essentials for the winter are simple - trendy yet classic.  As a reader you are going to know my favorite hot spots for style which tends to be budget friendly.   ASHLEY STEWART is a haven for trendy items that can cross generations.  I wouldnt suggest ANYTHING as an essential if I didnt have them in my own closet.  (Check out the pics down below.) 

#1 - Any form of a knee boot is necessary for any outfit during the winter season.  Legs aren't meant to just walk you from place to place but they are to create the entrance into a room.  If you purchase a neutral color they can go with practically anything.  These pair are at Ashley Stewart for only $59.50 come in WIDE SIZES.

#2 - The assymetrical jacket is a trend that has emerged for the winter wardrobe lineup.  I identified several locations that carry this type of jacket with a price range from $90-$110. Happy Shopping!

#3 - The patterned pants is the HOTT thing for the winter.  Nothing too flashy as a top because the patterned pants will do ALL of the talking.  There are several options at Ashley Stewart in pants and jegging forms.  Enjoy the selection that is priced from $15-$30.

#4 - Not all handbags are equal dependent on the purpose.  For a stylish, functional handbag you must determine the longetivity that you desire.  Personally I love a bargin BUT sometimes you have to pay that extra to get some years out of it.  I am so "rough & hard" on my handbags I tend to spend the extra dollars to get more wear out of them.  The #4 gem I found at Ashley Stewart was love at first sight.  of course when I ventured to the store to purchase it - sold out!  I guess I wasn't the only person searching for a great winter essential. Priced at $50........

My Personal Finds:


I found this jacket two years ago at Lane Bryant on clearance for $40.  I knew that it would be a trendsetter for the future.


These pants are a real steal for only $13 on clearance at Ashley Stewart during their Friends & Family Weekend.  The detail of these pants left me speechless. I cannot wait to wear them & show you how I rocked them.

When I saw them they were love at first wear.  I love the sole of them, not typical for a knee high boot. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Lane Bryant has these for only $79.95

No comments:

Post a Comment